Instruction for filling form of disciplinary complaint

Anyone wishing to initiate disciplinary proceedings must complete a complaint form. The video shows in detail how to file a complaint against judges. The complaint form is posted on the Independent Inspector’s Service website.

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin